Career Direct® is an internationally accredited assessment solution that will guide your child to discover their unique design by integrating and measuring four critical components of career choice, namely:
This holistic solution provides scientifically measured and verified information, personal guidance, and ongoing support from a dedicated Career Coach – Every step of the way.
The unique features of Career Direct® include:
– A global footprint and online presence linked to cutting-edge technology, including additional resources to familiarise your child with all the possibilities.
– A continually updated database to investigate specific careers with detailed job descriptions, at the click of a button.
– Extensively researched and current data on the emerging careers of the future, indicating occupations that are expected to grow rapidly in the next several years, and will have large numbers of job openings.
– A process based on personal conversations and ongoing feedback with your dedicated Career Coach.
– Completion of the questionnaire and feedback sessions are online to accommodate fast and personal communication and results.
– The measurement of the amount and impact of stress present in your child’s life will be addressed with practical recommendations from your Career Coach, if necessary.
Age Group: Learners from Grades 9 to 12, as well as students and adults
Language: English & Afrikaans
Price: R5999,00 (VAT Included)
Time frame: Initial conversation and registration within 24-48 hours after confirmation of the order
How it works?
– Step 1 – Initial Conversation and Registration.
– Step 2 – Complete the Online Quantitative Questionnaire (1 hour).
– Step 3 – Interpretation of results and preparation of a 35-page feedback report.
– Step 4 – 2 x 1.5-hour separate feedback sessions (via ZOOM), including an action plan to complete as part of the feedback.
– Step 5 – Research careers of interest as per the action plan discussed during the feedback.
– Step 6 – Final conversation (45 minutes) on feedback of the research and compiling of career shortlist, to assist with timeous application to tertiary institutions.
More facts about Career Direct®:
– Has been in existence for more than 20 years.
– Is psycho-metrically developed and, statistically verifiable and reliable.
– The system is continually updated and enhanced.
– 350,000 people have been assessed and have benefited to date.
– Not only for learners and students but also for adults wanting to make a career change.
Through the process of self-discovery and exploration, your child will be able to motivate their career choice with facts and reliable research. This is one of the most accurate tools available with the main purpose of empowering each child to reach their full potential and to make a career decision with conviction.