Strategy for the Advertised Job Market
Only 2% of all applicants are interviewed compared with up to 80% of all hires being word of mouth. This means that if you are going to be applying for advertised vacancies, you need a strategy to maximise every application and increase that 2% chance.
Who Should Enrol
Students, graduates, or school leavers who are entering the World of Work for the first time.
- Understanding how vacancies are advertised
- Create a system for yourself
- Seven step strategy to maximize your applications
- Dealing with Ghosting
- 5 FAQ’s
In order to succeed in a job search, you need to actually DO something differently – not increase your number of applications. This strategy is going to teach you exactly how to do that.
- Understand how vacancies are advertised
- Implement a 7-step strategy to maximize your chances of success
- Become better equipped to deal with ghosting
- Become more authoritative in your job search