Most interview questions can be prepared upfront in order to eliminate nerves during the interview and contribute to an overall positive experience, for you and the interviewer.
Let’s be honest – you want the offer don’t you? Well then, you need to know how to handle typical interview questions and this module will give you exactly that.
Who Should Enrol
Students, graduates or school leavers who are entering the World of Work for the first time
- Purpose of and psychology behind interview questions
- How to answer the “Tell me about yourself” questions
- Handling strengths and weaknesses
- Behavioral / Competency interview questions
- The WHY question
- Handling salary questions
- Preparing for interviews
Many people think they can “wing” interviews; understanding the psychology behind typical questions, as well as the formulaic approach for answering them can be a game-changer, and will get you closer to being offered the position of your dreams.